- Ownership of Website
- The content of the Website is provided on an “as is” basis for your general reference only. Epic Group makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the accuracy, completeness, or non-infringement of third-party rights, of such content, and disclaims any and all liability for such information and any errors, inaccuracies or omissions therein.
- Without limiting the generality of paragraph III.1 above:
- the Website may from time to time contain forward-looking statements regarding, inter alia, Epic Group’s future projects, targets and/or projections. Such statements are provided purely to provide an insight as to Epic Group’s position at the time the statements are made. The fulfilment of such statements is, however, dependent upon numerous factors, many of which are out of Epic Group’s control, including, but not limited to, the global economic environment. Consequently, Epic Group assumes no liability, and gives no guarantee, as to the accuracy or fulfilment of any forward-looking statements.
- Epic Group makes no representations or warranties with regards to product images displayed on the Website, including, but not limited to, the specifications or availability of such products. Such images may be revised from time to time at the discretion of Epic Group.
- the Website may contain testimonials from, inter alia, Epic Group business partners, employees or consultants. Such testimonials have, in some instances, been edited for clarity, length, and to amend grammatical or typographical errors. These testimonials represent the personal opinion of the identified person or entity, and not the opinion of Epic Group who makes no representations or warranties, with respect to accuracy or otherwise, regarding the same.
- Whilst Epic Group has no obligation to update the Website on a regular basis, from time to time and at Epic Group’s discretion, alterations may be made, without prior notice to you, to the content, features or functionality of the Website.
- Epic Group gives no guarantee of, and disclaims all liability in relation to, uninterrupted, error-free or continuous access to, or use of, the Website, and shall be in no way liable to you for any loss or damage incurred due to errors or interruptions in your access to, or use of, the Website or any part thereof.
- You agree not to, directly or indirectly, take any action that would interfere with the proper operation of the Website, or with any person’s ability to access or use the Website.
- Website Links and Third Party Information
- The Website may contain links or references to external websites, including social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, and equally external websites may contain links or references to the Website or Epic Group (“External Websites”). Epic Group has no control over such External Websites, including, but not limited to, how such External Websites collect or use your personal data.
- The Website may also contain content generated by third parties, which has been provided to, or sourced by, Epic Group, including, but not limited to, press releases and testimonials (“Third Party Content”).
- Epic Group does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, the accuracy of External Websites or Third Party Content, and does not endorse the content of the same. To the extent permitted by law Epic Group disclaims all responsibility or liability, howsoever arising, in respect of the content or operation of any such External Websites or Third Party Content, and you agree to hold Epic Group, including its shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, judgments, liabilities, expenses (including legal costs), and damages arising out of, or related to, the content of and/or your use of such External Websites and Third Party Content.
- You agree and acknowledge that Epic Group cannot guarantee that no unauthorised use or interception of, or access to, any communication you send to Epic Group, whether accidental or intentional, will occur. To the extent permitted by law Epic Group disclaims any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or other consequences you or any third person may suffer as a result of such unauthorised use, interception or access.
- Intellectual Property
- The content of the Website, including but not limited to all text, product renderings, graphics, logos, videos, and images displayed therein, the structure, layout, and aesthetic thereof, and the software related thereto, including all amendments, additions and updates thereto, are owned or licensed by Epic Group or are used with the applicable owner’s permission, and are protected by national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and conventions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- all brands, logos and marks displayed on the Website featuring the word “Epic” are the intellectual property of Epic Group and are protected as such.
- No license to use the intellectual property owned or licensed by Epic Group or any third party is granted by the Website. Consequently, you are not permitted, for any purpose, to copy, reproduce, upload, display, reverse engineer, or in any way exploit the content, in whole or in part, of the Website, or any intellectual property owned or licensed by Epic Group, without first obtaining the written consent of Epic Group.
- Limitation of Liability
- Epic Group expressly disclaims and excludes all responsibility, liability, representation or warranty which may otherwise apply, directly or indirectly, express or implied, with respect to the content, use or access to the Website and External Websites.
- Epic Group shall not be liable to you, or any other party, for any direct or indirect damages incurred, of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect losses, damage to goodwill or reputation, or loss of profit, as a result of access to, or use of, or inability to use, the Website or any External Website.
- Without limiting the generality of paragraph VII.3, all downloads from the Website or any External Website are made at your own risk. Epic Group cannot, and does not, guarantee or warrant that any files or data which you chose to download from the Website will be free from virus or other malware, and disclaims all liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of such downloads.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Epic Group shall not be liable for any failure or delay as the result of circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, government intervention, war, industrial disputes, embargoes, travel restrictions, epidemics or pandemics.
Updated by Epic Group on 22 November 2021
Copyright © Epic Designers Limited. All Rights Reserved.